cessalee's world

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Blogging is really new to me, so bear with my first attempts!

I'm in St. George, Utah, about half way through my first contract at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and it's been great! Currently, I'm playing Kala in Tarzan, understudying Grizabella in Cats, and just started rehearsals for Crazy for You! Triple duty is almost as fun as tech....almost :)

Tarzan has been going really well, I'm so very proud of the work that's being done here! This week Disney Theatrical is coming to see the shows so there's lots of buzz about that. This is the first time Tarzan has been done in the US since it closed on Broadway three years ago so there's some pressure to make sure we're doing it right!

Well, triple duty has gotten the best of me tonight, I'll be back soon!



Tonight, triple duty has gotten the best of me! I'm out, but I'll be back soon :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home